• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Itai007's Minigame Badge Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 19149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 19149

- When did you join?
I've joined on January 12, 2020, although I've only started playing consistently in March.
- What is your current rank?
Commoner
- Why do you want this badge?
First of all, I play daily on the server, and from time to time I see questions like "Is there anything else to do other than explore and build theme builds?" or "I'm bored." I would be more than happy to be able to entertain them and hopefully make them enjoy the server a little bit more.
Also, I've noticed that when new players explore the main world, they mostly fly around and only see the exterior parts of the builds which is a shame in my opinion, since the interiors of most buildings have also been worked on by many people and many hours went into designing them. I believe that by playing minigames like hide and seek, for example, players usually end up exploring parts of the map more in-depth in the process of hiding.

Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, so you get a feeling of how to do stuff.

You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames.
If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.