• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

"It's been four years..." 4th MCME Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points that stick out in my mind during my time with MCME would be as follows:

1. A certain movie that was watched on the second night I was here with @Iru , @Indorilian , and @SugarKoala
  2. The story times with @jakethegardian (NSFW)(NeverSafeForWork) :p
  3. The friendships I have created with all of you
  4. Finally, the sincere honor it was to be given the rank of guide, not going to lie shed a quiet tear when that happened
Can't wait for more and I could not include everything and I love you all.

Cheers,
Rcpopcornman

@Ryanturambar becoming my personal slave for about 3 months in 2011 building roads and markets in my Rohan villages prior to his promotion.

Discovering a griefed Argonath statue where someone had completely removed on of the heads.

Meeting the pleasure that was @wikey1236

Every build day ever.

I've been part of this community for 1178 days. Well shit..

My best moments would be all the times I helped Cred and Oronwe build stuff in the Rohan villages, when Ryan chose my house to be the design for medium/poor housing in Aldburg, proofs music channel during the endless grassingjobs in rohan, the time I got builder, then architect and then steward, there was a small tear when I got asked to be a steward. Lots of memorable things that i have surely forgot, been such a long time since I joined

When I helped ruin Tharbad with @Credoo back when he was still was wittle staff member, and managed to get to level 65 in MC just by destroying the redstone blocks in the houses.

Meeting the pleasure that was @wikey1236
tumblr_inline_miejyrgWtn1qz4rgp.gif

My First night on the Server, digging out the last hall in Moria in which I found @meggawatts afk and dug around him for hours, leaving him standing on one block. He had no idea who I was.

The original Aussie hour, river digging with @Iru , @Antecedence, @BrotherAlex and UHF while Iru and Ante streamed musics.

Breevamp 4, Breevamp 5, Breevamp 6 and of course Breevamps 7 & 8. Who could forget Breevamp 9 too.

My first project as staff, dem Dead Marshes. Then the Revamp. Late nights with @pheonixsang, @Calusifa and all the others digging out those bad boys.

Chilling and building with @Credoo as wee little members. Learning from Oronwe and @Tryfor34. That dam Prison Try made me build...

And of the more recent stuff, MCME after dark is where its at.

My best moments would be all the times I helped Cred and Oronwe build stuff in the Rohan villages, when Ryan chose my house to be the design for medium/poor housing in Aldburg, proofs music channel during the endless grassingjobs in rohan, the time I got builder, then architect and then steward, there was a small tear when I got asked to be a steward. Lots of memorable things that i have surely forgot, been such a long time since I joined
How could you forget the original survival crew! Myself, Kulmo, waz, Potato and you. All the times we got raided and hid all our diamonds. And the time we hid underneath the river bed of the anduin from the staff, meanwhile puting Ghosts into the other channels to find out what they were planning ( #VentrilloLyfe)....ahhh man.

my Favourite moment had to be when it was just @muteberlin and i on build and we were watching people dig out osgo. Near the big snow man that was just chillin over there on the grass. When they finished some guy said, "TO THE SNOWMAN." Mute and i were like awwww sheeet. They murdered that poor poor man of snow. looked like he got shot 4 times with a 30 cal. Never forget the big white blob.

i also like all survivals even though i either get tanked and murdered (Thanks Vala :( ) or i just get rich and kill people in bree. and everyday im on here is usually full of something interesting :p

My first day on the server was really something special. I remember walking around in awe over how immensely big and well-done everything was, and also the tour by Atlant through Moria. Also those first weeks, when I would just wander around the map with other droogs and chat in TS. Apart from that it's hard to pick individual moments, it's been really fun to see the server grow and expand even though I'm not the biggest partaker myself.

The community is a very important part of MCME, and even though I'm seldom on TS, when I am, I always have a good time. It's awesome to get to know people. :)

Oh, and the survivals of course. :D

I have been around for 3 of the 4 years that this community has seen trough.
So many memory's bring nostalgic feelings to my mind.
Times I shared with Oronwe and @Wollip666 when I was a droog just building random stuff. My first ever tour by @MaDIIReD. @Tryfor34 dragging me along to build stuff for him. I remember how happy I felt when @SMtg told me to help out on a tiny bridge between flats in Carass Galadhon. Sneaking arround @Aandolaf2 freebuild to see what he was up to I looked up to him back then and still do. All the crazy times with Doebi. Quietly watching @Homie terraforming afraid he might see me ^^.
Giving people like marozzo @dags_ @Will_em @wodleth @Thatruben @oriour and many others the opportunity to build and shine in the small villages in Rohan. And shine they did, so proud of you guys!
I made some great friends on this server. And I learned allot here in my time on MCME. That you can do mindless jobs for hours and still have fun while doing so. Or that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. And the great bucnh of people that made this community to what it is. Blood sweat and tears I loved all of it.

Lets have another 4 years!

Hmmm since I do enjoy all the way back when stuff I would have to say my favorite parts are seeing people who I "motivated" to work achieve staff ranks. From bending the rule by giving people freebuild lots, to forcing them to make pointy rohan designs, and the millions of blocks dug under my lead. I wouldn't wish for anything else. Sadly none of the people I pushed amounted to much :( hehe XD

Also cant forget the many ST6 adventures... but we don't take about those.

@Credoo @Wollip666 @vos @sha @everyone haha

#1 The Night Shift. *Shudders & Smiles*
#2 Cred's Fornost. All of it, since the day i joined.
#3 Michel Delving. Building the marketplace with everyone. Rebuilding half the hedge by hand, on my own, overnight, because Ryan felt like moving it.
#4 Osgiliath 1.0 My vacation week when i was sick, so i sat in bed and built houses for Ryan that would later dissapear into nothing and never be used.
#5 Oh, and Getting Tyrannosaurus-Wrecked at Karaoke by Slurgly and Ruben. And sounding like a complete idiot singing alone in my house (my dog was scared shitless).
I wont mention all the cool people still around, but.
R.i.p. @Elisophir @Marozzo @doebi3d @Rhazkept @mirimo
Getting Artist the first time was also pretty nice, especially when mirimo used his catch line of, "i wanted to ban you, but the rest of them voted to promote you".

My memories are (listed in no particular order):
Talking about history of arda with various people at various times.
Having great times exploring with @333478, @WardenWolf, @PowerOfAngband01, @CrunchyApplez, @Shenjtor, @DSESGH, and @wyliewylie.
Doing my first ever job ruining a flower shop in Osgiliath under @Will_em
Joining the server and meeting @Fireinferno13.
Lots of great times on teamspeak with @SugarKoala, @Credoo, @Ghundra, @DynoDaring64, and @Iru.
Just a long list, really fun times :)
Sorry if I missed anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.