• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

It's time... for a FLASHBACK!!! [Unseen Footage]

Ryanturambar

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Hey Dudeess,

Sure, it may be four years late, but that has not stopped me from completing this AWESOME promo video for this beautiful Middle-Earth Community... For those of you who recognize absolutely nothing from this video, well, sucks to suck. Sit back, grab your popcorn, and let the nostalgic tears of sorrow pour down your cheeks.

Stay Beautiful,
Ryan

#4YearsLate
#Aero4King
#Where'sCarlos

I love the random car-starting-esque sound at about 1:10 and the war-crime?.

Last edited:
The music is wonderful! What I'd like to see is an updated version with the same music. And/or a side by side comparison of each of the locations.

Much feelz, such memrees :(

The new builds look so much better!!

omg so many memories. and missed things like Rivendell 1.0 all hand built, Moria 1.0 with lights, nad simply had to freeze frame everytime old Bree came up to look at player housing signs... Names I haven't seen in ages