• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted ItsMeJade ~ Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeJade

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
Like I said, I'd try again. So here I am :)

Minecraft Username: ItsMeJade

Date Joined: December, 4th. 2019.

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the Netherlands (one of the best countries :p)

[SUB]Discord: Almost every day, I check my discord almost every hour honestly. I try to be very active on Discord and welcome everyone that I see is new.[/SUB]
Minecraft: I think I can always be more active, but over time I think I've been more online. I play usually at night since I have school from 8-16 CET, And work from 17-21:30 (mostly). I try to be online throughout the day too because I just enjoy being there.

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes, I try to be in the voice chat whenever I am able to

Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, and I have been more comfortable with speaking too.

What makes a great Guide according to you?
A great Guide is someone who has great communication skills, likes to be online on the server, welcomes all the newcomers and tries to answer their questions. A guide represents the face of the server and as such is always on the front lines helping newcomers and experienced players. Of course, they would be able to give a tour and show people around. A guide is a social butterfly in my eyes, they'd love to play minigames and quizzes with the people and have a great time with them.

Hey @ItsMeJade

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial tour, of which is lead through discord.
We'll get back to you and if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.