• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Izarogadoz_'s Artist_Application

ESGAROTH : JACQUEMART :

Attachments

• Jacquemart_2.png
    Jacquemart_2.png
    505.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Jacquemart_3.png
    Jacquemart_3.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Jacquemart_4.png
    Jacquemart_4.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Jacquemart_5.png
    Jacquemart_5.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Jacquemart_1.png
    Jacquemart_1.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 145
Job joined :
Leaders: aVeryAngryBadger, HyprNinja
Title: HyprTrailJob
Time Start: 17:00 GMT
Time End: 18:02 GMT
Job Description: Hypr's Trail Job! There will be trains!

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE !!
Bonsoir ! This is a Pelennor-fields build -7844 13 -5528(in fb) :) :
Salut Izaro,

Well done on your Pelennor Fields project, you've done a lot of work on it.
I like the house with the little yard behind it and the cart.

There are some things you could do to develop it further if you're still interested in that?
Try the following:

- Block mix the cobble walls - there are some darker and browner cobble varients that can be used.
- Work on the vegetation - add grass and wild flowers to the roadside and by the walls.
- Remove a few of the beehives - I think there are too many, poor bees are squished!
- Work on your road mix - have a look at the roads in Pelennor and you will see the the centre of the road has different blocks for the edge, where there might be more patchy grass or stones.

Maybe for a future project you could try to build a larger Pelennor house on it's own? Experiment with the size and layout, and concentrate on small details and the interiors.

Bonne chance et amuse toi bien!

Bonsoir ! :)
Here are some pictures of my Moria East Gate theme (-1277 15 64350). I had a lot of fun building it, although the dwarf style has some repetitive and almost... boring aspects (like the ceiling :D ).
I discovered with as much joy and pride as surprise, that my theme was ranked 2nd (see Times: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/the-mcme-times-03-27- 2022.7083/).

Special thanks :
Drao : giving feedbacks
Badger : copy/pasting 9 pillars
Varda3 : taking a few screenshots (the ones with a Happy Penguin).

Attachments

• Moria_East_Gate_2.png
    Moria_East_Gate_2.png
    451.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Photo_Theme_Moria-East-Gate_1.png
    Photo_Theme_Moria-East-Gate_1.png
    564.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Moria_East_Gate_5.png
    Moria_East_Gate_5.png
    653.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Moria_East_Gate_9.png
    Moria_East_Gate_9.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Moria_East_Gate_3.png
    Moria_East_Gate_3.png
    984.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Moria_East_Gate_4.png
    Moria_East_Gate_4.png
    693.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Moria_East_Gate_8.png
    Moria_East_Gate_8.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Moria_East_Gate_7.png
    Moria_East_Gate_7.png
    548.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Moria_East_Gate_6.png
    Moria_East_Gate_6.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Photo_Theme_Moria-East-Gate_1.png
    Photo_Theme_Moria-East-Gate_1.png
    564.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Moria_East_Gate_10.jpg
    Moria_East_Gate_10.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Salut Izaro,

Well done on your Pelennor Fields project, you've done a lot of work on it.
I like the house with the little yard behind it and the cart.

There are some things you could do to develop it further if you're still interested in that?
Try the following:

- Block mix the cobble walls - there are some darker and browner cobble varients that can be used.
- Work on the vegetation - add grass and wild flowers to the roadside and by the walls.
- Remove a few of the beehives - I think there are too many, poor bees are squished!
- Work on your road mix - have a look at the roads in Pelennor and you will see the the centre of the road has different blocks for the edge, where there might be more patchy grass or stones.

Maybe for a future project you could try to build a larger Pelennor house on it's own? Experiment with the size and layout, and concentrate on small details and the interiors.

Bonne chance et amuse toi bien!
Pelennor Fields project : UPDATE :
Update 1Block mixed the cobble walls
Update 2Worked on the vegetation
Update 3Removed a few of the beehives
Update 4Worked on the road mix

Attachments

• Pelennor_Update image 3.png
    Pelennor_Update image 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Pelennor_Update image 2.png
    Pelennor_Update image 2.png
    663.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Pelennor_Update image 1.png
    Pelennor_Update image 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
Pelennor Fields project : UPDATE :
Update 1Block mixed the cobble walls
Update 2Worked on the vegetation
Update 3Removed a few of the beehives
Update 4Worked on the road mix
hey izaro, i don't recommend to use vanilla minecraft blocks. i'm seeing them used in your beehives, and those blocks can still be retextured by our texture team. your build might look terrible when/if that happens.

Job joined :
Leaders: draonic_slayer, maski98
Title: MountainDecoration
Time Start: 20:19 BST
Time End: 21:07 BST
Job Description: Help maski colour Mountains

Attachments

• Photo Maski Job.png
    Photo Maski Job.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 120
Here is a photo of the current progress of Esgaroth
looks pretty neat! Could we get a few more? maybe some of the buildings themselves up close. the center building looks pretty cool from what I can see.
From this photo though, maybe in your planning you could try changing the elevation throughout the build. It helps break up some of those straight lines and adds a bunch of depth and detail to a project.

looks pretty neat! Could we get a few more? maybe some of the buildings themselves up close. the center building looks pretty cool from what I can see.
From this photo though, maybe in your planning you could try changing the elevation throughout the build. It helps break up some of those straight lines and adds a bunch of depth and detail to a project.
I'll send more pictures there as soon as possible : I can't open Minecraft for a few days.
I hope I'll have fixed it soon.

Last edited:
Pictures posted.

UPDATE !
Now that I'm back, updates will go at an incessant pace, overtaking the Phoebus' chariot himself! :p
So, here is a Gladden Fields' house I built (-7819, -59, -5410).
1657298000019.png

1657298014121.png

Attachments

• Interior.1.png
    Interior.1.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Interior.2.png
    Interior.2.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Interior.3.png
    Interior.3.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 87