• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Jaeger0818's Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeger0818

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Date: December 22 2022
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: I did the Moria_is_awsome job we built some arches And added more texture to the Long hallway of kazahdum. And then aylayla Ran a job about fixing roads and stuff like that
  • Themed-builds:None
  • Additional Builds: I have built my version of bag end on bedrock along with treebeard and in my plot I'm building a RUINED minas trinith watchtower
  • Your interests: Dwarven,Elven,Gondorian.Human
  • Your motivation: I love this server and I love Lord of the rings and the Hobbit and I really want to be a builder because I want to help This server as much as I can and I Love building so i figured might as well try-out for this and I am exited to experiment with textures and keep building on my plot-build but i live in a area where the internet sometimes sucks and i'm pretty active in real-life but I mostly-on about once maybe twice a week or three times if I'm lucky. I'm going to be exploring the map a lot more now since i can get in moria and im almost done with my plot build. And my motivation is to like I said: help the community and be a part of it and soon this servers gonna be famous and im gonna look back and say I helped build that! Also I love making Lego stop motions so thats also why i want to be artist is because i can train myself to be able to build more in build in minecraft and lego and there well both blocks so i figured it can help me grow as a builder in lego and minecraft. I have recently Been going through some Issues, my Irl life has just kinda spiked with drama and what-now

Attachments

• 5E284CB1-9FC6-46FD-90F3-DF2119652A76.jpg
    5E284CB1-9FC6-46FD-90F3-DF2119652A76.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 178
  • 68CB943C-3091-4065-B6D5-638EE063536A.jpg
    68CB943C-3091-4065-B6D5-638EE063536A.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 139
  • A45984F1-B3C4-48F5-AED8-CA020FCBEA84.jpg
    A45984F1-B3C4-48F5-AED8-CA020FCBEA84.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 119
  • 9E0A9AB3-F78A-4969-B693-2531C4C23319-1.jpg
    9E0A9AB3-F78A-4969-B693-2531C4C23319-1.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Good Luck Jaeger !
(I sent you a message with a few pieces of advice)

Last edited:
Sorry I am making a RUINED watch-tower thats my only update so far
(last night i was horribly tired thats why I only said that)

Hey Jaeger, thank you for applying, to make a few things clear:

First of all, with jobs and plotbuilds we don't really mean your plot on plotsquared. Rather plotbuilds in this context are plots on the main map meant as a way for non builders to help with a project, with the added benefit of it not being necessary to run a job all the time. A project leader or project staff will often hand those out if you show interest and when they have some available. Wyattrox for example has some plots at the moment in his Morian mining cave. With these plots you can demonstrate your proficiency in the current ways of building on the server. Your plotsquared build may be better suited under Themed-builds.

Secondly, you have said that you are building a ruined Gondorian watch tower. That is good, showing that you are profficient in server styles goes a long way into getting your applicationn accepted. So I can only encourage you contuining to do such builds. However this shouldn't prevent you from developing your own styles and kind of builds, as those are also always a good thing to see on apps.

Thirdly, about the images you use to show your builds. Could you take screenshots instead of literal photos of your screen? That will give the people judging your app a much better view on your builds and the points on which you can improve. In the same vein, I would ask you to, instead of posting images directly on your app, to use the website imgur and its album function, and susequently post links to it on this app, it will be more clear for those judging.

Fourthly, when you want feedback, ask those in build team (so artists, foremen and designers) to be sure you get the most correct feedback possible. Though don't constantly bugger them with questions about feedback, it will not really endear you to the team.

I hope you consider all this, wish you all the best with this app and good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you for your advice. Its easiest to play minecraft on my switch so its difficult to take screenshots but I will research how i can without making it look blurry. I apologize for the:Jobs and Plotbuilds bit i have not been in a job just yet but i will watch out and keep a eye-out for them. I will start trying to make my own style im exited to start adding my own kind of flair to things my own style to say. Thank you so much for your feeback. and about the jobs im still trying to figure out how to get involved with moria without my computer freaking out with mojang screens

Hello I have pictures that aren't blurry and i figured out how to fix the screenshots!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6752.png
    IMG_6752.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_6751.png
    IMG_6751.png
    927 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6750.png
    IMG_6750.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6755.png
    IMG_6755.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_6754.png
    IMG_6754.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6753.png
    IMG_6753.png
    2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6758.png
    IMG_6758.png
    1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6757.png
    IMG_6757.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6756.png
    IMG_6756.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Also if anyone has any more questions about what i have built dm me on discord

Last edited:
Hello i just did the moria_is_awsome job and we made arches for moria so i did do a job
Hey Jaeger, could you maybe post this in the format we ask in the expample application. If you are not sure what I mean by this, maybe look at others' artist apps to see what I mean.

Hey Jaeger, could you maybe post this in the format we ask in the expample application. If you are not sure what I mean by this, maybe look at others' artist apps to see what I mean.
I understand there i edited it and added some stuff

First thing imma ask you to start posting is builds in mcme resource packs. Need to know you understand the color palette we provide.

Yes I am going to Googe how to take a screenshot on mac os. I'm going to switch to the gondor pack So I can see what blocks are messed up and fix them. I am happy my application is getting to be reviewed a bit more Thank you for responding to my application!!!!

Last edited:
Yes I am going to Googe how to take a screenshot on mac os. I'm going to switch to the gondor pack So I can see what blocks are messed up and fix them. I am happy my application is getting to be reviewed a bit more Thank you for responding to my application!!!!
Also I built that stuff on bedrock like i said and my plot is not done yet and im still figuring out how to take a screenshot on mac OS

Can you make sure to rather update your app with builds and new things rather than text messages. Can always message a designer on discord with these issues/updates. :)

hey this is a update on my plot-build One of the armor stands i broke on accident And im exited to finish soon Im starting to build a little cottage somewhere in there if you have any questions dm me or post here!!!!! :)
\

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-25_at_6.40.11_PM.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-25_at_6.40.11_PM.png
    868.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_2023-01-25_at_6.18.59_PM.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-25_at_6.18.59_PM.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 116
I am so happy to have competed In the Mcme Build battle's It was a fantastic experience. It really Was a challenge but I am so happy to be a part of the Battle and it was fun to go around and be surrounded by creativity and some of the builds were super funny and it was so cool to see how people can take some blocks and textures and make the movies they love. but anyway I wont go on and on here are the photos and theres the proof that i did it.

(ps i did not win I Just asked if we could take a photo on my build)

Attachments

• 2023-02-05_14.13.47.png
    2023-02-05_14.13.47.png
    17 MB · Views: 96
A little update on my plotbuild: I have taken advice from a staff member and decided to focus on one aspect rather than a million at once.
I am focusing on terrain * Everyones favorite thing * I am working on building a road to the camp the tower *etc*. I am exited to see how this plans out. But again if anyone has questions tips tricks stuff like that or if anyone needs to freshen up on the lore behind my build please message me.

ALSO Big news *at least for me* I have signed up for the mcme build battles: episode 2 i am exited to see the theme and i am bringing more to the build battles now that i have more experience doing it this is going to be exiting

Status
Not open for further replies.