• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled JCHorsky's Artist app

JCHorsky

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Date joined: around September, 2018

jobs + plot builds:
  • stream vegetation at Belefast with Bart
  • hedges around farms with Bart and Toti (around 2 jobs of these hedges with Bart and 1 with Toti)

• 3 jobs, all with Jona in a hall in Moria, doing storage
  • another hall in Moria, with Jona, doing living quarters
(no picture found)
- shop in Moria with Nic.

- vegetation in osgiliath, with Ober

(edits)
- roads in Moria

-more vegatation ( :O )

themed builds:
I've done the Dunland one, i worked really hard on it. (edits)

check out my gate ( a little short...)

my dead marsh, which i am really proud of!

however, i admit that this is a little unrealistic.
here is my Andoin house.

here is the inside

additional builds: I usually build small stuff , but there are two big ones that i remember .One recent one,on Hypixel on their housing "mini game", is a quite lovely little house i made

the other one is a castle, which is quite crappy, (due to my young age at the time) but R E A L L Y large.(editS) i've done this snowy forest

also, my boat :D

interests:
while the Gondor resource pack is very flexible and feels like home to me, i like the Moria Rp more since I've worked with it so much and i like its look. what's more, apart from the Rohan rp, I've never used many of the others, but i hope to someday.

motivation:
MCME is a place where i feel like i belong, despite the discord being a bit chaotic, because nearly all the other servers are mainly PvP based. i seem to be the only player in a lot
of servers who just wants to build something that looks good. in addition to that, while MCME's standard took me off-guard with how high it was, i think I've adapted to it's
standards. i want to become artist because, in the end, want to become foreman! I want to do this because there are barley any foremen on at one time, and since i have too much
spare time, i think i could run a job or two when everyone's bored and waiting for a new job to do.

Attachments

• 2019-02-19_21.36.07.png
    2019-02-19_21.36.07.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 223
  • 2019-02-19_21.41.26.png
    2019-02-19_21.41.26.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Hi JCHorsky. Your theme is not bad but I left you some notes on the plot. Also, try to update your app with some screenshots.

I think it would be in your best interest to ask an experienced builder within the community if they can help you.

- I think you need to plan you builds more practically and realistically, your build's are not cluttered (which is a good thing) but, its almost too clean and there needs to be a better use of space to make it more interesting
- The basic shape for your Dunland settlements are good, but I think they could be detailed more and a little more integration into the landscape
- Good start on the trees, but they really could have more variety and more detail

Hey JC, I think you can have potential and I know you are spending a lot of time on the server learning and trying new stuff, but you still have a lot to learn, take inspiration from other builds built by experienced builders. Internet can be helpful too to research and get ideas there. You can ask others to help you and I don't know if I could assist you much because I have still a lot to learn, but I can always help you with stuff and give you tips on what I learned from truly experienced builder on the server. So again I really hope you can become an artist soon and maybe even a foreman one day!

- Fellow MCME'r. (VMark5)

Areyou still interested in pursuing this rank? If you are please update your app with more material!

I actually love this app

Edit: he can build trees at least. He also can build perfect MCME farmwalls and builds the other stuff in a clean orderly style. As I suggested ingame, I would try something more complex, I think the reviewers might be most impressed when you build a Mordor concept (;

Last edited:
- I think you need to plan you builds more practically and realistically, your build's are not cluttered (which is a good thing) but, its almost too clean and there needs to be a better use of space to make it more interesting
- The basic shape for your Dunland settlements are good, but I think they could be detailed more and a little more integration into the landscape
- Good start on the trees, but they really could have more variety and more detail
i see, come to my gate plot and give me some tips on how to make it abit less "clean"

I actually love this app

Edit: he can build trees at least. He also can build perfect MCME farmwalls and builds the other stuff in a clean orderly style. As I suggested ingame, I would try something more complex, I think the reviewers might be most impressed when you build a Mordor concept (;

Mordor? i like pointy architecture : D

Official Update on Status
**Application Reviewed**
Your application has been reviewed by Official Staff.

Job and Plotbuild
You have more than enough, but can you provide some screenshots?

Themebuild
@ooitsbirdo Do you think you can leave some comments in-game? I would suggest working on some new ones! Make sure to take our new areas as inspiration!

*Discord DM Contacted: Awaiting Friend Request* Please check your Discord

I would advice you to do another Theme-Build tomorrow. You have a good creative mind which helps you come up with some nice new ideas. I would like you to work on when you implement these. When it comes to buildings on the server we like to stick to the lore. For example when it comes to your Erebor gate, please do a little bit more resource and adapt the building to tolkiens descriptions. This will give you a more satisfying result.

I see a lot more improvements the last weeks, please continue this on the next Theme Build. I will leave some marks during the week while you are working on it to give you feedback. Make sure to ask my or any staff if you have any questions!

I would advice you to do another Theme-Build tomorrow. You have a good creative mind which helps you come up with some nice new ideas. I would like you to work on when you implement these. When it comes to buildings on the server we like to stick to the lore. For example when it comes to your Erebor gate, please do a little bit more resource and adapt the building to tolkiens descriptions. This will give you a more satisfying result.

I see a lot more improvements the last weeks, please continue this on the next Theme Build. I will leave some marks during the week while you are working on it to give you feedback. Make sure to ask my or any staff if you have any questions!

i've only just tarted reading the books, so im working on it

**Application Reviewed**

Job and Plotbuild
Good job and sufficient.

Themebuild
@Darki has provided you with some great information. Please go on this and update with the newest TB.

*Discord DM Open: We are in Contact*

Application Reviewed

Job and Plotbuild
Good job and sufficient.

Themebuild
@Darki has provided you with some great information. Please go on this and update with the newest TB.

Discord DM Open: We are in Contact
will do.