• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_pharaohs_cat

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
I have been trying to join the server lately but when I do I connect for a second and then it says " An existing connection was forcibly closed by a remote host".

Please address this issue, the_pharaohs_cat

You were demoted to Oathbreaker for unauthorised block place/break on Mar 26th.
Did an Enforcer teleport you to spawn postion already?

As you are Oathbreaker you are no longer allowed to fly, thus the server kicked you for flying.
You can try to join again and deactivate flight very quickly (double tab SPACE).

Otherwise you will need to talk to an Enforcer to solve this problem.

Last edited:
When I was oathbreaker, I had this flying issue quite often. What helps is to log on, which you should be able to do, and don't move. Don't move! If you move, press wasd, you will get kicked. Press T and type /mv spawn, this will place you in bagend, from which you can continue.

You were demoted to Oathbreaker on March 26th this year for unauthorised block breaks/placement; To regain the Adventurer rank you need to walk to your designated location which is Linhir. After that you can ask an Enforcer to promote you back up.

I am on my way to Linhir now, which is a far way to walk due to the fact that it is in Southern Gondor.

Should I send a screenshot when i get their?

No, stay there until you talked to an Enforcer.

EDIT: I looked up the public infraction records. I think you have not yet been teleported to bagend by an Enforcer to start your walk to Linhir.

So the first thing for you is to talk to an Enforcer. Then walk to Linhir and talk to an Enforcer again.

You may want to ask if there are any enforcers on, even if it looks like there aren't any, because they are sometimes vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.