• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Jonatanknalle's Voxel Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
Jonatanknalle's voxel application:

• Is at least Artist or Guide: Yes.
  • Has experience in Voxel: Yes.
  • Has knowledge in making Terrain: Yes.
  • Is responsible and mature enough to use the tool in an effective manner: Yes.

• When did you join? 9 april 2018
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? Foreman, got the rank two days ago :p.
  • How experienced are you in Voxel and making Terrain? I would say im quite used to it by now, I have no problem remembering the commands and such.
  • Will you need instruction in using Voxel once you acquire the badge? No.
  • Why do you need this badge? To help out on the server with different projects and my own projects (I know we need a lot of caves in moria). I would also like to be able to use the stencil tree brush (thing).
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player? Someone who does not use its badge in ways that are not safe and is used to the commands he/she is using and knows what they do.
  • Portfolio:

Thanks for reading my application
-Jonatanknalle

Ah, an upcomming terrain creator :)

I think you too many of your cliffs are parallel to height levels. Cliffs should be quite independent from height levels.

The upper end of your cliffs is at the same height level all the time. This is realistic only when the terrain itself is very flat. But you have hills around. I'll try to explain better on the server.

Glad ooits is keeping this updated :D , but next time don't foget to add the tag to the forum thread, ( I think you can still do that unless your perms have been magically changed) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.