• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Jsaund's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaund

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey everyone my name is Jsaund and i would like to apply for Artist.
I joined the server for the first time July 21, 2018.

Jobs:
Tbh I have not got the time to apply for a job yet.

Theme Build:
Temple
Theme Build.png
Additional Builds:
Helped streamer with building a spawn on Tekkit his Twitch is Cougarr it is in a very old stream

My interest:
I've always loved building medieval builds. I'm very adaptive and can change between many styles and would like to build where ever i can help. As an Artist i could do this better for the Server than as a Commenor.

My motivation:
My motivation for becoming an artist is multiple things. First of all, I would love to get to know this amazing community and help to build so much i can. I would like to help this Server by Building on Big Projects on this server.

For any extra Questions ask me on discord @оыфгтв(Jsaund)#6987

-Jsaund

Last edited:
Hi Jsaund,

Thanks for showing interest and applying for the Artist rank. You currently have too little screenshots to give you any feedback. Please do more theme builds and ask foremen for jobs.

-Merl

Ok I will try to always do more theme builds in the future thank you for responding i will be sure to apply when i am more ready.

-Jsaund

Ok I will try to always do more theme builds in the future thank you for responding i will be sure to apply when i am more ready.

-Jsaund
No need to re-apply. Just update your original application and leave a comment on what you have updated so that the application committee knows what you have updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.