Accepted Julius_the_Great Unrestricted World-Edit Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius_the_Great

Slab Fanatic
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
0
  • When did you join?
    • I don't even remember, back in April of 2015 i'm pretty sure, could have been earlier...
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
    • Artist, for about 2 and a half years, maybe a bit more.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
    • I would put myself at slightly above average. I've used it on several creative servers before, so while I am familiar and have practice in most all the tools, it is not fully thorough.
  • Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
    • No
  • Why do you need this badge?
    • When I am assigned bigger projects as an artist, I'd like to have the WE capabilities at my disposal without having to always bug Designers who are often busy doing more important things. I find that WE even in the little things can increase efficiency by a lot.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player?
    • Someone who has the benefit of the community in mind and is not self-serving, but doing what he does for the good and health of the server. And just being an overall decent and good human being.

Sidenote: do I need to add screenshots? I read the page on Badges but it didn't really specify...
 
Sure, heres a few:

These are all the ones I could find, I had some more varied and higher level things I did with bigger builds, but sadly could not find the world (it was on a server which was shut down and I didn't save the world or something like that). The majority of the screenshots are from when me and my friends had a minigames server and I used a lot of world edit on the various lobbies and maps that we made for the games.

Julius_the_Great WE Badge Application
Imgur
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top