• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Julius_the_Great Unrestricted World-Edit Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius_the_Great

Slab Fanatic
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    • I don't even remember, back in April of 2015 i'm pretty sure, could have been earlier...
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
    • Artist, for about 2 and a half years, maybe a bit more.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
    • I would put myself at slightly above average. I've used it on several creative servers before, so while I am familiar and have practice in most all the tools, it is not fully thorough.
  • Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
    • No
  • Why do you need this badge?
    • When I am assigned bigger projects as an artist, I'd like to have the WE capabilities at my disposal without having to always bug Designers who are often busy doing more important things. I find that WE even in the little things can increase efficiency by a lot.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player?
    • Someone who has the benefit of the community in mind and is not self-serving, but doing what he does for the good and health of the server. And just being an overall decent and good human being.

Sidenote: do I need to add screenshots? I read the page on Badges but it didn't really specify...

Sure, heres a few:

These are all the ones I could find, I had some more varied and higher level things I did with bigger builds, but sadly could not find the world (it was on a server which was shut down and I didn't save the world or something like that). The majority of the screenshots are from when me and my friends had a minigames server and I used a lot of world edit on the various lobbies and maps that we made for the games.

Julius_the_Great WE Badge Application
Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.