• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

JustJoren's Magical MCME shots ;

NncJDu0.png

The frightening Balrog in all its glory!

ZOIS78u.png

Somewhere near the coast of Belfalas.
Some background info: the bell tower was made in a contest 2 years ago. The winning plot was by Wodleth I believe. Thijs originally intented to have bell towers all over Belfalas as replacement of beacons, but that idea was canceled. The village behind you is Steelmoar and it was the first project in Belfalas afaik, led by @Toey_. EveryPicHasItsOwnStory

Some background info: the bell tower was made in a contest 2 years ago. The winning plot was by Wodleth I believe. Thijs originally intented to have bell towers all over Belfalas as replacement of beacons, but that idea was canceled. The village behind you is Steelmoar and it was the first project in Belfalas afaik, led by @Toey_. EveryPicHasItsOwnStory
I should get into lore and general, geological knowledge of Middle-Earth a bit more...