• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted JustRocket Artist app

JustRocket

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Date:
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:
    Agar house buildday, with Joske/Orruss/Rudo
    Agar street detailing, with Ayla
    Moria west gate plot with joske
    Moria west gate lake and street job with Joske
    Carrock river cliffs with Hypr
  • Plotsquared Plots:
    Plot id -3;0, rating 77 (the one with the viking ship)
  • Additional Builds:
  • Your interests:
    Rohan/Gondor
  • Your motivation:
    I am applying because i want to help out with server progress

Last edited:
Update 1

Did some marketstall concepts for Joske, located in FB at 5404 -29 -2010

Attachments

• 2023-03-10_15.34.03.png
    2023-03-10_15.34.03.png
    2 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Update 3
Made a Lond Daer inspired ruin arena for the pelargir arena

it is on plotsquared plot 2

Last edited:
Hey Rocket, good start to the app theres lots to see and I see how you've improved. Next stage (which I know you are getting stuff from Rwyland) Is try some mainworld stuff definitely. I can give u a Moria thing too if you want to try more Moria builds thats not a problem.

You have good fundamentals skills such as

+ Planning Basics
+ Terrain (Specifically Marshes)
+ Building form and shape

Want to see some development in these areas

- Interiors
- Gradients and block mixes
- Ambient Detail

I think the plots from Rwyland in Anorien can help see you develop some interior skills. Your current interior screenshots could be improved by fleshing out different styles of detail whether its more on the walls or adding mats to the floors. The shelves feel clunky too and it suffers a little from what I would call the "survival house" where the interior details are attached to the walls leaving the middle of the room empty.

I feel that your brick build and maybe even the white styled one could be elevated by editing or adding a better gradient that transitions the base of the building. I think the brick one was a good attempt but the brown brick stands out on its own as the sole transition block. I think having a go at a typical stone brick & cobblestone gradient wall or something on those lines would help you expand upon different colours and how to utilise them.

The vanilla build town, viking house and the last town all could use them ambient exterior detail just to elevate and showcase a nice setpiece. So an idea could be you could continue the viking house and add little terrain and some exterior detail to create a diorama to show the context.

Overall, great start theres was lots to see and im excited to see you improve.

Small To Do List for you -

- Work with Rwyland to develop interior and exterior practice
- Try some gradient practice (Upload a build showcasing this, maybe a tower or a small fort or something)
- Interior Detail and Exterior Detail (Possibly flesh out the viking house with interior and exterior & add exterior detail and a little terrain to showcase your building more)

- Make updates a bit more chunkier (Dont just update with 1 job)

Hope this helps,

Mershy

The vanilla build town, viking house and the last town all could use them ambient exterior detail just to elevate and showcase a nice setpiece. So an idea could be you could continue the viking house and add little terrain and some exterior detail to create a diorama to show the context.
will do that

Update 6
-Did a storage room for Wyatt (images below)
-Been Working on another ship on plotsquared plot 4 (below)
-Doing slow progress on a Carrock terrain plot for Hypr (also below)
-Helped Joske smoothing a cave (no images :c )

Update 7
-Glacier job with bart (no image)
-Build a chandelier for Joske (2 images)
-Started doing interiors for my MT style houses (3 images)
-Progressed with the stream plot by the Carrock (1 image)
-Planned and started building on an RP D feast/restraunt hall (3 images)
-Attached 2 build from a while back (1 image each)

We have spoken in game a bit about what details to improve on but I don't think we have given you any guidance on what to build. So best option is get you to finish that anorien plot outside Dol Calen, and maybe give the gladden fields' style a go.