• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Jvannnn artist application

Jvannnn

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
So i Joined this server in October 2016 on my 1st discord account, it got banned tho so i recently rejoined on my new discord account

Jobs and Plotbuilds:
none

Themed-builds:
-Laketown themed entrance.
-Minas Tirith Castle wall concept.
-Big Magical Tree
-Mirkwood House
-Attack on Gondor Elephant

Additional Builds:
(all of these builds are made solo by me.)
-Japanese style Temple
-Human house
-Enchanted Valley
-Ravine
-Human windmill

Your interests
:
I like to build Rohirric style houses, they have a specific style (which consist largely of wood) I love to build classic medieval style, it kind of gives a nostalgic feeling (sounds dumb as I say it considering i wasn't alive back then Haha). I have recently found interest in building trees and valleys (landscapes) it gives a solid foundation to beautiful buildings if that makes sense.

Your motivation:
Ever since I was a little boy, I loved watching lotr and the hobbit. I was planning back then to start a Minecraft world trying to create what you have created. But there was just nobody who wanted to help me, so I gave up on that. Then I thought ''why not help this server'' I had a pretty fun conversation with the owner of the server asking him why he built all this. His answers were very similar to my dreams back then. I am very motivated to help this world become even larger than it already is. it is the most glorious movies to ever hit the big screen. In all seriousness the LOTR trilogy is appealing on many different levels giving them a large fan base. Wether it’s epic battle scenes, a love story, the bind of friendship, comedic relief, or simply the love for fantasy films, LOTR plays its cards well, appealing to all cinema lovers. And I love you guys are trying to recreate that in a virtual world and I want to be a part of it!

Attachments

• Laketown themed entrance (2).png
    Laketown themed entrance (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • Laketown Themed Entrance.png
    Laketown Themed Entrance.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • Minas Tirith wall concept (1).png
    Minas Tirith wall concept (1).png
    964.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Big Holy Tree.png
    Big Holy Tree.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • Mirkwood House.png
    Mirkwood House.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • Gondor Attack Elephant.png
    Gondor Attack Elephant.png
    870.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Japanese themed temple (2).png
    Japanese themed temple (2).png
    902.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Japanese themed temple.png
    Japanese themed temple.png
    603.3 KB · Views: 86
  • human house (2).png
    human house (2).png
    946.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Human House.png
    Human House.png
    878.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Enchanted Valley (2).png
    Enchanted Valley (2).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • Enchanted Valley.png
    Enchanted Valley.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • Ravine.png
    Ravine.png
    964.3 KB · Views: 89
  • human Windmill.png
    human Windmill.png
    680.7 KB · Views: 88
Hi there, your themed builds are actually all additional builds; they aren't built within our theme build and not with our resource packs.
to add a theme build to your artist application, you should join our server and build the theme build that is currently running to full completion.
to enter our theme world, type /theme .

Also additionally, we recommend to upload your images to imgur so you can make albums there which are easier for viewing generally, rather than many separate images.

On top of that, try to make all of your images in daylight and without shaders, we can barely see anything in your lake town build.