• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

K1sk1's screehshots

Kisos

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
XP
If we diddnt have enough screenshot threads, here is another! Just got a new computer that can run shaders! First i did a ton of shots of places I either like a lot, or are a bit on the spectacular side! enjoj. (good shader pack @el_schnarcho !) Also special thanks to @ardelenia and @DarthRagnar for cameo appearances. see if you can spot one them in 4 of the pics.

fBWUtki.png

~

SUP8ODI.png

~

39dkgUj.png

~

zZnjVoZ.png

~

JY3RdVB.png

~

8M7cmPZ.png

~

jPaiLbx.png

The fifth one, the more i look at those minecraft screenshots, in all seriousness, minecraft starts to look a bit like real life :D

j3NHmqk.png

vW5KMyn.png

HL7oGT9.png

fbAbcOD.png

U5DvQs3.png

Y3bZUT9.png

ufonG77.png

special thanks to @Fingolfin

Attachments

• j3NHmqk.png
    j3NHmqk.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 329
  • vW5KMyn.png
    vW5KMyn.png
    1 MB · Views: 334
  • fbAbcOD.png
    fbAbcOD.png
    1 MB · Views: 322
  • HL7oGT9.png
    HL7oGT9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
  • U5DvQs3.png
    U5DvQs3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
  • Y3bZUT9.png
    Y3bZUT9.png
    964.7 KB · Views: 302
  • ufonG77.png
    ufonG77.png
    937.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
From the new and improved, to the age old traditions. That Mirrormere may be my favourite shot of all of MCME. Seriously bootyful

Edit: That second screen is now my background, of which I haven't changed for probably a year.

Last edited: