• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled KingGodfrey's Application

KingGodfrey

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date: I joined MCME on July 21st 2019.
Jobs and Plotbuilds:
Job - 2 stream jobs in the mistys - Wrox here
Job - Buildday 2 - Ooits/Blockfant here
Job - Paths in moria - Nic here
Job - 2 glacier jobs with Fin and Wrox
Job - River terraforming - Ober here
Job - 2 riverdigging jobs, one with Andrew, another with Smaug and Will
Job - Lond Dear path - Will here
Job - Orc tower/prison in the upper stair - Nic here
Plot - Osgiliath veg house - Wrox here
Plot - Apartment in the Central Dwelling - Pieter here
Themed-builds:
I have done the Annuminas ruins theme build. here
Additional Builds:
I got a section of a cave pasted into free build, where I detailed it, here
Your interests:
I have always loved Middle Earth, and the idea of recreating it just amazes me. I like working on builds in Moria (paths, dwellings, and caves) and Osgiliath (I have only done vegetation) and I really want to work on a castle/fort village, along with everything else I really like experimenting with other build styles.
Your motivation:
I get great motivation and inspiration from looking at other builds on the server. I love completing builds because it just makes me feel great when I can overlook what I have made and see it all.
I really like playing around with armor stands to put in small details to go along with the big ones.

Thanks for reading
-Godfrey