• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled KingThanduil / KingThranduil's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AranThranduil

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
Dear Guides and Staff of MCME,

My name is KingThanduil although my name will likely be changing to LordThranduil within the next few months. I am a big fan of MCME and would really like to become a more active and helpful member. My building skills are not amazing as I am here more so for the Middle Earth rather than the Minecraft. That being said, I do have about four years of semi-active minecraft experience so I am no slouch with the controls and mechanics. Therefore, I feel that becoming a guide is the perfect way for me to get more involved with the server without ruining it with my "building skills." I am super enthusiastic to show new players around and to try to give them the same love of the server I have. I love the amazement in players when we arrive at a location. It makes my day. I also know quite a bit about the lore and will only learn more as I continue to grow as an individual. I love the work you all put in and would be honoured if you let me be a guide on MCME.
Minecraft Username : KingThanduil as of August 22nd but may be changed to LordThranduil within the next few months
Date Joined : 12 August 2018
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Canada / Between 4:00 PM and 2:00 AM PST
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No
Do you talk on our voice communication? No, I prefer to type my messages.
What makes a great Guide according to you? Enthusiastic, Knowledgeable, Organized, Easy-Going / Laid Back, Friendly, Co-operative, Helpful, Patient, Generous (Not too generous), Reliable.
I hope you all at least consider my application and if you reject it, I would be happy if you offer some constructive criticism on how to be a better option for a guide. I can be contacted on discord under the name KingThranduil.

Sincerely,

KingThanduil / LordThranduil

P.S: Some may know me as Tallhead as that is the name I went by until I attempted to change it to a more theme-appropriate one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.