• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Lagging out of the build server if I move even a single block.....

nAugrim29

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Hi guys. I'm not sure what's going on, but I keep lagging off the build server about two seconds after logging on. I get a msg saying either 'you were kicked for flying' or 'the connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'. Not sure what is going on, but if you have any ideas please let me know. I seem to be ok as long as I don't move, however as soon as I move even one block I lag out. Frustrating to say the least. I would try teleporting, but for the time being I have been labeled an Oath Breaker, so it's not an option. Thanks - nAugrim29

PS-Not sure if it makes any difference, but when I log in I'm standing by the white tree in the courtyard on the top lvl of Minas Tirith.

Hi guys. I'm not sure what's going on, but I keep lagging off the build server about two seconds after logging on. I get a msg saying either 'you were kicked for flying' or 'the connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'. Not sure what is going on, but if you have any ideas please let me know. I seem to be ok as long as I don't move, however as soon as I move even one block I lag out. Frustrating to say the least. I would try teleporting, but for the time being I have been labeled an Oath Breaker, so it's not an option. Thanks - nAugrim29

PS-Not sure if it makes any difference, but when I log in I'm standing by the white tree in the courtyard on the top lvl of Minas Tirith.
I teleported to the tree and walked around for a while, it is very laggy for me. (Minas Tirith IS huge) However, I never lag out or get fake fly kicks. Maybe it is a problem coming from your rank or your computer?

shouldn't be my PC. I have a fairly powerful gaming desktop. Maybe my rank or internet connection though. Whatever it is Dyno fixed it by teleporting me, thankfully. Thanks for having a look - nAugrim29

Maybe this has something to do with you being ob and server changes. it happened to other appeals as well. That's why I will tag @q220

there have been a rash of OB's with the same problem. For the most part it seems to be OB's who have not been online for quite sometime. If anyone gets a screenshot please post here or in the Developer section (under Suggestions and Issues Submission)