• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled LaNaV34's Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNaV34

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you first join?

I joined on November 9th, 2020

What is your current rank?

I am currently a commoner

Why do you want this badge?

I want this badge for a few reasons. The biggest one being that I think in order for the server to keep thriving, it needs to feel like one big community, where people can get together and have a good time, and really feel engaged in the server which minigames allow you to do. I feel like when I was an adventurer doing things like hide and seek, quizzes and races all made me really start to enjoy this community and all the familiar faces you will meet along the way. The second reason I want this badge is because I feel like there is a lack of minigames being run on the server. This is probably due to my time zone ( U.S west coast) but I feel like I could help fix this problem by simply running minigames regularly. And lastly I really enjoy roaming the server map and I think because of it I have found some possible really good locations to play which could make the minigames I would run even more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Hi @LaNaV34

You're application has been reviewed and it was decided that you won't be receiving the badge at this time. To improve your chances at getting the badge, Team members would like to see you taking a more active part in the community, this could be done through building some plots, or being active on Discord. You are welcome to apply again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.