• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Launcher Crashes when logging in

H3MERA

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey folks,

I yesterday visited your server for the the first time and im blown away... was running around through Minas Tirith and was just windblown.
Wanted to teleport to Moria, but then my Minecraft just shut down the game tried to load, but the loading screen (the red one, where it says Mojang Studios) just kept repeating over and over again.
After restarting and updating the Mac and reinstalling the game... it's always the same now when I try to connect to the server. The loading screen loads to 80 % and then repeats itself again and again.

Im am using a MacBook Pro M1 with Minecraft 1.19.3, any ideas what I could do? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Hey folks,

I yesterday visited your server for the the first time and im blown away... was running around through Minas Tirith and was just windblown.
Wanted to teleport to Moria, but then my Minecraft just shut down the game tried to load, but the loading screen (the red one, where it says Mojang Studios) just kept repeating over and over again.
After restarting and updating the Mac and reinstalling the game... it's always the same now when I try to connect to the server. The loading screen loads to 80 % and then repeats itself again and again.

Im am using a MacBook Pro M1 with Minecraft 1.19.3, any ideas what I could do? Thanks in advance for any help :)
Switching to 1.18.2 should fix the issue