• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Lightning4456

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Lightning4456
Date Joined : June/17/2014
Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak? No
Do you actively speak on Teamspeak? No
Do you have any particular skills? I have an incredible building ability. I can build the most difficult structures in a quicker amount of time than the average player (tested and proven correct)
Why are you applying for this rank? I LOVE to build medieval things and love the Lord of the Rings series. I wanted to help out on this server because I've heard that it is under construction A LOT of the time
What is a good Staff member to you? A good staff member is one who exepts players for who they are and respects everybody no madder what their personality is. A good staff member always puts other players before himself and aids the server when necessary. A good staff member is also one to take charge when no one else will and to know when to listen when given orders. That is what a good staff member is . (That was written in the form of a small speech lol)

First off, wrong application board. You're applying in the Artist section. Second, are you even Commoner? You need Commoner first to apply for Staff. Third, contact @q220 to have your forum name changed to your Minecraft ingame name.

Status
Not open for further replies.