• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Lilui_The_Elf Artist Application

Lilui_The_Elf

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I joined in early March 2020. I have not done any jobs or plot builds, as I did join only a few days ago. I have done two theme builds, my first one being the House of Tulkas, which I have not finished, and my second one is the LothLorien Houses, which I started today, 3/17. While I haven't done many theme builds or any jobs (because I am always asleep when they happen), I plan to do many of them in the future. I like to build more Elven styles because I find that they are more elegant and pleasant, they seem very mystic. I don't mind doing Dwarven styles, because those can be quite amazing too, but I have seen they are a lot darker and have less light, which makes me feel droopy. I am applying for artist because I love all of the novels J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, and I think it is amazing that people can build such amazing things from a few descriptions from books, and still make the builds look great even though we only have blocks to work with, I just want to help out and know that I was apart of something amazing.

Forgot to add link for the thing; coordinates for the LothLorien houses is 1850,64,45843. I only have on picture for it because I started today and haven't been able to change much.

Attachments

• 1584503401613.png
    1584503401613.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 153
Hey @Lilui_The_Elf Thank you for applying for Artist!

It's up to you to keep updating this application. I will check in from time to time and give feedback when I think it's needed. This thread might help you as well.
For any further questions please write me on discord or the forums.

Good luck!

Forgot to add link for the thing; coordinates for the LothLorien houses is 1850,64,45843. I only have on picture for it because I started today and haven't been able to change much.
Maybe use /rp l for the photos it puts the lothlorien rp on and makes it looks better