• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Linhir

Water derp (not really visible on th picture but still there) and totally empty tower :p :
1420654093-2015-01-07-17-32-39.png

1420654091-2015-01-07-19-07-38.png

EDIT: Well, the tower got done by the time I posted.

Linhir, December the 11th 2014 - January the 7th 2015

I'm gonna call Linhir finished (even tho I haven't sent in @Bombur8). There may be stuff we've missed out but all in all, it has been done.
Thanks to everyone who have helped us completing this town, especially the people raising the build quality by participating in our freebuilds and the artists.

-otho
Bu-bu-bu-....

Just amazing how well this city was done in such short a time. Wonderful job, everyone!

(BTW, this is the first project that I can remember every single stage to it)

Reactions: B_n
Jebus...I haven't even been on the server since it started and it's already finished. :eek: Great work!

quick question(s) how do you get your dynamap to look like that. and how do you get the resourcepacks to appear on it?