• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

List of commoner projects

Mediodox

Builds trees by hand
Supporter
Credits
XP
1st: The common room
Badlion Client Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 08.06.18.80.png

2nd: The playerhead vault
Badlion Client Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 08.07.53.86.png
3rd: Minas calad
Badlion Client Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 08.09.07.84.png
4th: Amon rudh
Badlion Client Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 08.10.42.49.png
5th: Gondolin
Badlion Client Screenshot 2021.04.28 - 08.14.04.41.png
Fun fact: none of these are finished

I would not say that these are simple projects. I do not know how many times I have managed to build a more or less simple house, and these structures would take me too much time. Despite the fact that I have the idea of becoming a construction engineer in my plans, it's not easy to do even in a game. Of course, it is removed from reality, and strongly, but it still helps a lot to develop spatial thinking and an approximate understanding of how the design of the house takes place, doesn't it? That's why I like playing on the servers I use so much.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say these are simple projects. I don't know how many times I managed to build a more or less simple house, and these structures would have taken me too long.

They weren't simple, most often being built by a team of people, over months. The Common Room and Vault were built for a purpose for Commoners and the rest of the server, while the locations like Gondolin, Amon Rudh and Erebor were all built by Commoners who didn't want to wait (or are attempting to pre-plan builds), for the possibility of making Beleriand in a couple decades.

All in good fun to pass the time in Freebuild when Mainworld building gets stale, and built by a whole bunch of people.