• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled LiveXipc's minigame badge application 2 LiveXipc strikes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveXipc

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? I joined 30th of march 2021.
  • What is your current rank? Currently i am a commoner.
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? I only use voice channels when theres a tour or other event, and when i join i rarely talk.
  • Why would you like this badge? When i first joined the server i felt the server was kinda boring because i didnt know anyone. But when a minigame was started i thought it was really fun. But now i feel theres less minigames being started, and i feel like when new players join MCME they dont know anyone and they might feel like i did. But now theres less minigames and they might lose interest in MCME and we maybe lost a member of the community. Thats why i want to have this badge to make the server more interesting to new and old members of MCME.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? Everytime someone asks for a minigame and when im bored.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? I would try to choose fun and interesting maps to play on, aswell as interact with the ones playing and taking suggestions for maps.

Hey LiveXipc,

It's great to see that you're enthusiastic about running your own minigames and trying to bring more fun to the server, but I'm fairly sure when @Givet10_ said "We would like you to become more active in the community, I recommend you join some more events, tours, jobs etc. and try to be a little more active in chat or vc", he was thinking you should take more than a day to do that. I'd recommend following his advice, then reapplying in about two weeks. Hope to see you around more!

Status
Not open for further replies.