• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled LiveXipc's minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveXipc

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When did you join? I joined 30th of march 2021.

What is your current rank? Currently i am a commoner.

Do you regularly use our voice communication? I only join voice channels on tours and other events.

Why would you like this badge? I want to be able to make the server more interesting by starting minigames.

If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? Probably everytime someone asks for it and when i am online on MCME.

How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? By interacting with the people that join the minigame and choosing maps that are interesting and fun to race/hide in.

Hello @LiveXipc,

After discussing your application with the guide team, we've come to the conclusion that you won't be getting this badge at the current moment. We would like you to become more active in the community, I recommend you join some more events, tours, jobs etc. and try to be a little more active in chat or vc.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.