• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Lockholes.

Ardelenia

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello. I was wondering if someone could direct me to where the lockholes are? I cannot seem to find/recognize them.
Mildly ashamed, Ardelenia

He is referring to the location on the server, not the themed build
*begins search of michel delving*
Ok,
You should warp to /warp theme on the freebuild server.
and if there are no hills, it isn't the newest warp and youneed to walk to the plots

Ok,
You should warp to /warp theme on the freebuild server.
and if there are no hills, it isn't the newest warp and youneed to walk to the plots
As in the location on the build server, not the themed build. As in the actually constructed build in Michel Delving on the actual MCME map of Middle Earth. Not freebuild, not themed build. I think arde knows how to get to themed builds just fine one would hope.

As in the location on the build server, not the themed build. As in the actually constructed build in Michel Delving on the actual MCME map of Middle Earth. Not freebuild, not themed build. I think arde knows how to get to themed builds just fine one would hope.
Ok, I was confused

Were they actually built as such in the build server? At the time of Bilbo's party, I think they would have just been an underground storage area; they only became "the Lockholes" after Sharkey's gang took over.

Ok, I was confused
Clearly.
Were they actually built as such in the build server? At the time of Bilbo's party, I think they would have just been an underground storage area; they only became "the Lockholes" after Sharkey's gang took over.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought they were there before. I mean, there was still crime (not much, they're hobbits), and there were still Shirrifs, so it makes sense. Also, I'm pretty sure they're there in old MD.

"The so-called Lockholes were the storage tunnels of Michel Delving, converted into prison cells when the Shire was taken over by Sharkey's Men during the War of the Ring." - Tolkien Gateway

Seeing as the server is set before the tunnels were converted to prison cells, you will be looking for plain old storage tunnels on the server. I'm not sure if there are tunnels specifically built as the Lockholes or if they are just left to the imagination.