• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

LOL That Droog Said...

oJ8NjBf.jpg

beB1mOy.jpg

I was MelkorPlaysMC
Wait.

Wut.

THAT WAS YOU SHEN?!?!?!?

Thrall _Davidsan: Hey commoner may you show me the way up the mineth
Commoner feline: mineth?
Thrall _Davidsan: yes
Bounder Shenjtor: Minas Tirith?
Thrall _Davidsan: Im there I can't see the dead tree I don't have texer pax how can I get tham

Wait, so it shows you every time someone tries to interact with something on the build server? I guess I should stop solo- sieging Minas Tirith out of boredom then.
Not every thing causes those warnings, only redstone stuff aswell as some single things as dragon eggs, snow patches, sometimes water, rails...

So the guy is a bit over-ambitious, but it looks like people were unnecessarily rude to him in these shots. How about directing him straight to the forum instead of calling him names? Or just ignore him...

Arathorn is right. Although in light of good and friendly humour, instances of bullying / slandering players into submission like this is something MCME we will not tolerate and against the rules. Those who we find that do this will be dealt with accordingly

So the guy is a bit over-ambitious, but it looks like people were unnecessarily rude to him in these shots. How about directing him straight to the forum instead of calling him names? Or just ignore him...
This reminds me of the "Bird Incident"
Back on topic, this has happened to me and although i kept coming on, most people dont. Cyberbullying is a big problem today, and i hope this person doesnt take this too seriously. Also be careful if you are just joking around, it can still be taken as offense. Lets get back to posting true droogs. Has anyone seen mickeydonald lately?