• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

LOL That Droog Said...

Wink. We all go sometime. Even I the mighty Mandos, closest to the mind of Eru, the human form of Death, shall perish in the end, as the void shall descend upon us all. But like in the beginning from this void will burst light and life. From the light and life shall come darkness and death as the cycle goes, forever. I Mandos, lord of Judgement, keeper of the Dead, Death on Earth, proclaim this truth to all of you, not as a theory, but as a truth of all. Night shall descend as the gates of the day fall and the void shall permiate the walls of the world.

Last edited:
icVqr4t.png

Ah yes, blocking out 2 letters in shit, my innocence has been preserved thanks to you this day.
The question is: why did I imagine that you would have replied that way to my post while I was cancelling those 2 letters ?