• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted lolbroek108's limited World Edit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolbroek108

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey guys! Hereby post I my limited World Edit Application. Have fun with reading ;):cool:.

• Be at least Artist or Guide: I am an artist, so check!
  • Have an adequate amount of experience in FAWE: I use World Edit for already a long time. I know all the basic commands and I know how to work with it. So yes, I have.
  • Is responsible and mature enough to use the tool in an effective manner: I know how powerful Word Edit can be. You can destroy huge things with just a simple command. So I know what I can do and what I can't do with World Edit.

• When did you join? December 2016.
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? I am artist, I was promoted on 7 September 2017.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE? So as I already said in this application, I use World Edit for already a long time and I know all the basic commands of World Edit.
  • Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge? No, but I wouldn't be surprised if I forget sometimes a command and that I have to ask that in-game.
  • Why do you need this badge? So I can help everyone out with no World Edit badge and of course for me so I can do bigger project and faster progress.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player? Someone who knows how powerful the commands are and knows how to use them. Also someone who is able to help other players with no World Edit badge.
  • Where do you think you can help with this badge? I think I can help everywhere, so in the main world and freebuild. But especially in Mordor and Gondor (our main projects).
  • Portfolio: 2018-05-22_17.34.37.png2018-05-22_17.37.43.png2018-05-22_17.38.39.png2018-05-22_17.39.09.png(I am really sorry but Imgur didn't work for me this time :()

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions/tips I would love to hear them! :p

Attachments

• 2018-05-22_17.39.38.png
    2018-05-22_17.39.38.png
    19 MB · Views: 288
Last edited:
lol okay, well all seems good but I want a more direct use for it than: to help people. I want projects and goals and etc

Why do you need this badge: I have different reason to apply for this badge. Like helping other people who have no world edit badge. But also for projects. Like if I need to copy something on what I am working, I could do that straight away with this badge. Or mixing some blocks for terrain, a road or maybe even for a house. It would make my work much easier and faster so I have more time for other and more important things. So my goal is when I have this badge is to make faster and on a larger scale progress for my projects.

Why do you need this badge: I have different reason to apply for this badge. Like helping other people who have no world edit badge. But also for projects. Like if I need to copy something on what I am working, I could do that straight away with this badge. Or mixing some blocks for terrain, a road or maybe even for a house. It would make my work much easier and faster so I have more time for other and more important things. So my goal is when I have this badge is to make faster and on a larger scale progress for my projects.

Lol, this is still no answer/specification of what bwot wanted...

I want a more direct use for it than: to help people. I want projects and goals and etc

Alright I understand it now (I hope) thanks for the feedback @Merluin :D.

I am working in the sewers right now, so you can imagine that World Edit would be very helpful for me. I also planned to make some more statues in moria and copy pasting things with world edit also would be very helpful. And if I ever get the Voxel badge, then I planned to make terrain with the help of Voxle and World Edit (World Edit for mixing the blocks).

Alright I understand it now (I hope) thanks for the feedback @Merluin :D.

I am working in the sewers right now, so you can imagine that World Edit would be very helpful for me. I also planned to make some more statues in moria and copy pasting things with world edit also would be very helpful. And if I ever get the Voxel badge, then I planned to make terrain with the help of Voxle and World Edit (World Edit for mixing the blocks).
There u go

You know you can mix blocks using Voxel as well :D, not trying to say you are not capable, but it is not in my best interest with all these players to be running around with WE (even if it is limited) I do want to see how it works first, so in saying this, once the limited WE comes out; I will see how it goes and determine if it would be good for you to have it or not. ;) Good work on trying to make a comeback with the purpose, but because we are having some technical difficulties now: I hope it's understandable why I am not moving straight away with your application. Also if it would have been accepted now, you would still have to wait till the limited WE badge gets made.

Accepted, you have shown you will be capable of using the badge effectively and responsibly. You will receive it once I have a chance in-game. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.