• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Looking for Artists: An intro video of 3 seconds

There's also a very awkward pause at the beginning when it fades in before the particles and title begin to move.

looks great so far tyr. if it could be one second longer you could add another note to the tune so it goes something like this maybe

duuur duuuuuuuuuur duun.
or
duuur duuuuuuuuuur DUUR (more deeper note for the last duur)
just because when I'm listening, it feels as if there's going to be another note but it never comes.

just a thought. :)

FIrst try for a MCME introduction Video, thanks to @_Luk for the video in game and to @Arkengard for the narration voice

Loving the video style, @_Luk I hope you make more videos in the future. I would be pumped to see more such as a region highlight or something

Personal preference - the voice over was only ok (love u ark), I would honestly prefer fade out to text or something. But this is a personal preference.

The outro screen thing, with the website link, looks really unofficial. Maybe use the logo or something, or even make an animated outro (like the intro) if you're up for doing that.
I can do that, i need to find something cool for the outro, it would be cool to have something like the riot outro

looks great so far tyr. if it could be one second longer you could add another note to the tune so it goes something like this maybe

duuur duuuuuuuuuur duun.
or
duuur duuuuuuuuuur DUUR (more deeper note for the last duur)
just because when I'm listening, it feels as if there's going to be another note but it never comes.

just a thought. :)
i think that what Aule meant with the music was to add a whole other note.
i think the music is 2 notes and Aule wanted a 3rd.
it goes
-------------- ------------------
Aule wants
---------------- ---------------------- -----------