• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

LordReavan's Animation Badge App

LordReavanPlays

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : LordReavanPlays

When did you join MCME : 30th of July, 2021

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: Guide since 6th of January 2024

Which WE badge do you have? Limited WE

Why should we give the animations badge to you? I've been trying to get better at building and normal building can sometimes get boring for me, so I'd like to try and spice it up with learning how to animate builds. Not to mention I always thought this was a cool part of MCME and I'd love to help out if I can!

What to you is a responsible and mature player? No griefing, no spamming, and always respecting and following instructions and those giving them. These are difficult tools to use and should not be handled with anything other than the utmost caution and care.