• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted LordReavan's Limited WorldEdit App

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordReavanPlays

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?: July 30th, 2021

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?: I am currently a Guide and I've been one since the 6th of this month

How experienced are you in FAWE?: I've used WorldEdit on my own time on multiple occasions and I have a good idea of how it's used.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?: Maybe a little but I know most of the commands I intend to be using.

Why do you need this badge?: Mostly for convenience in my own building time, but I'd also like the badge in order to help out in the commoner project that I run, as it'd be easier if I was able to use WorldEdit to help with concept movement or transferring builds over from the old project rather than asking someone else for help. I'd also like to add it to the list of things I can help people with, as commoners frequently ask for some help with WE, and since Builders are usually busy... well... building, it'd be good for me to be able to help out instead as long as I'm not running anything (Race, PvP, Event, etc.).

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?: No griefing, no copying anything that isn't mine or I'm not given instruction to copy if the build doesn't belong to me, and no spamming. WorldEdit is a helpful but powerful tool and needs to be handled with a certain level of respect in order to avoid mishaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.