• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Lore Geeks click here!

What effect did the Ring have on Tom Bombadil?

• Total voters
There's still around 9 days to sign up guys! Currently have 5 people signed up, hoping to get around 10 or so at least.

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS
IGN: mapthor (wish it was papa panzer now)
Time Zone: CST

Alas, I can no longer take place (unless you delay this for more than a month) due to the amount of school work I have. This would have been fun, I will follow it with interest.

There's no date set for this yet right?
It's set up in a way where each battle will take place at a different time or day so people can come on at times that work for them. When I get home I'm going to be setting up the battles and will e private messaging people asking what times work best

@TI_020601 and @NicTheFifth I've removed yall from the signups because I couldn't figure out a way to set up a tournament with the amount of players given. I chose yall too because it looks like neither of you would be able to participate for a few weeks. Hopefully this is okay and if it's not sorry.

Participants! I've set up a small bracket. The winners of the first round square off in the second round!

Here are the battles:

Battle #1:

@Eunwe vs. @mapthor

Battle #2

@SmaugJuice vs. @simonhornay

Battle #3

@RubenPieterMark vs. @KinkySauron

Battle #4

@MaDIIReD vs. @Nimz1e

The winners of battles 1 & 2 will square off in the semifinals, while the winners of battles 3 & 4 do so also. If you guys have any questions regarding this, don't be afraid to ask! I'll be private messaging the participants in each battle in order to see what times you guys can agree on. Thanks!

I'll loose I call it. Host a CoD zombies Lore off and I beat all of you guys. But this is MCME, not Cod