• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Lukas' Screenshots

if you do /home ingame you get tp to a place and ur always looking in the same direction, what i did was to put pic with different regions rendered together.

alright, i'm kinda planning on bringing this back.
So I'll start again with something little I was working on yesterday:

NR2UqUu.png

Not that big, but more will follow soon, i promise (tm)

I love the "sunshower" one; how did you get that?
sry for the late reply, but its pretty easy, i just changed the weather to storm turned shaders on and done. The Cuda shaders need some time to change from one weather to the other, whichw as good for me^^

Reactions: B_n
So after a long night of discussion and violence at the Staff Meeting, we decided to redo Edhellond, since it wasnt fitting our current Standarts anymore.

After a few minutes of hard work @kisos and me finished the Redone Version.

I now present you the Overall Redone Version of EDHELLOND:

just a joke tho

ZYH47f2g.png
TEuAijag.png
Xc5SZDkg.png

Have i promised to much?