• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Madmini’s battle preparations

madminiman

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
The battle of five armies is nearly hear, and as preparation I am giving an invitation for all the people of mcme to join me in looking back on the last two movies, before the last hobbit film comes out.
so on Saturday the 6th at 10 pm(GMT) I will be watching the first two hobbit films and I hope you will join me.
  • there will be a small break in between the movies
  • both movies can be found on the British version of netflix
  • please comment any suggestions.
  • will be running instead of instead of popcorns movie night

Last edited:
Hey mini, why don't we move this to Saturday Night, the current start time for this event runs straight through the middle of the podcast airing.... just saying and I really have no problem making the following movie night a double feature with Elf? and another christmas film like Die Hard or something....