• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Mandos's pictures

Mandos

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
XP
Hey I have been drawing a ton lately and thought what I made looked nice so I wanted to share it.
3jFYBeG.jpg

Here as anyone can see I made Minas Tirith. I designed the Citadel different and as you can see I made the gates on the different sides. also you can see the broken Rammas in the backround. The terrain and the rammas looks horrible ik. The city I thought looked nice. I made this one a while ago.

VXZiqUn.png

This is the ruin of Valyria from GoT. It is a little hard to see but still nice. I tried to make it like dragonstone a little because it says that Dragonstone was used with a style of building lost during the Doom of Valyria. For those who don't know Valyria was once one of the strongest empires in the world, that controlled the Valyrian Freehold.

I would also like to add, leave a comment if you like. If you don't, then don't. Also I take some suggestions if I like it and you tell me what it is.

Here as anyone can see I made Minas Tirith. I designed the Citadel different and as you can see I made the gates on the different sides. also you can see the broken Rammas in the backround. The terrain as you can see and the rammas as you can see looks horrible ik. You can see The city I thought looked as you can see nice as you can see. You can see I made you can see this one you can see a while ago as you can see.

Is the cut-off tower of Ecthelion an ironic reference to Minecraft build limit? :p
I really like the Minas drawing, only two things bug which first is the Rammas thing which I first interpreted as a flying something, and also the Beacon Hill could be higher; even though these were only on foothills of the Ered Nimrais you gotta consider that the mountains behind Minas (Mindolluin) were significantly higher than the city itself, e.g. compare this piece of art by Ted Nasmith:
TN-Minas_Tirith_at_Dawn.jpg