• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Manolis005 Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manolis005

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Manolis005

Date Joined :
06 July 2020

What country are from / What time do you usually play online:

Currently live in Greece for a few more weeks, but throughout the year i live in Singapore. I can play from 12pm to 2am during summer, after summer i can play from 5pm to 10pm on weekdays, 12pm to 12am on weekends.

Are you regularly on our voice communication?

I just joined the discord, therefore no.

Do you talk on our voice communication?

Not yet, but I will make sure to join and ask other guides and players more about the server since I am new.

What makes a great Guide according to you?

A good guide needs to be a story teller, he/she needs to describe(rather than state) of what happened in the place they guide. I also think that in the case of middle earth, and in Tolkien's world, there are so many things that people don't know, many different facts, stories and more, so I think that when you are guiding the players through the server you want to give them interesting facts that they don't necessarily see in the movies. Of course a good guide needs to be a communicator, you don't want to tire the person a lot, you need to pause for them to ask questions, and before the guide you should ask them what places they want to go over. But of course, you must also be knowledgeable of the place you are guiding. I am very familiar with the lore, since I am a very big fan of Tolkien's Legenderium, I have read the books, and watched the movies multiple times. I require more experience with the server's community and the commands. At the time that I am writing this I haven't been able to take part in any minigames or events, which is something that a guide is supposed to organise, (because I am a new player) , but hopefully by the time that you are reading this I will have participated in these events. Lastly, I speak fluent english, I have a good mic, I am confident communicator and listener.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey @Manolis005

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.
We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guides

Thank you, if such trial does take place, i am available from this saturday and after because I am currently on vacation for just a few days. Good luck to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.