• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

mapthor's video thread

Add the rest of your meme videos to this thread so that they're easy to find as well plz

lol what happened to being too busy for mcme m8, "I will have almost no free time at all to do other things except homework and other school things"

can't blame you for shitposting instead of school work tho ;)

lol what happened to being too busy for mcme m8, "I will have almost no free time at all to do other things except homework and other school things"

Maybe he realized that High school is a joke?

Maybe he realized that High school is a joke?
tomorow-is-my-exam-but-i-dont-care-because-a-13447302.png

I didn't make dis

5 of the 6 were already made and high school is a joke but I’m still trying

Edit update:

So I have two edits in the works currently. One is a stop motion video of MCME and one is for the 7th year anniversary of MCME

I expect the stop motion to be done in 2 weeks or more and the 7th anniversary video will release on October 16th

So, this was posted on the "Resignation" thread that has been recently closed. I'm adding it here so you all can see it.

I know some of you guys won't care about this, but here it is.

I had planned to make another MCME, as per usual, but after all of this has happened, I've made the decision to delay this edit. The reasoning behind this is that there are sections that are jokes I specifically added to make the edit much more funnier. The edit is a stop motion video of the first MCME Public Meeting if you were wondering

Drama sucks, no matter what kind it is. Youtube drama, school drama, etc. but to see drama on something that I care about deeply is just not fun for me and probably not fun for the person reading this. I've only been here roughly 6 months and there has been much drama in this time. I won't mention what it was for reasons but it sucks. I know this server, at least for me, won't matter in my future. It will just be a little section in my life, but while I'm here and still part of this server, I want to make the most out of it. The edit will release without a doubt, but it will be delayed.

Make a meme about me, and if it is a good one, I will laugh about it. Make a meme about admins of other server members, and even they will laugh about it, if it is a funny one.

What Beat says in true. Memes are meant to make people laugh, not to kill someone's mood in a instant. I will also be cutting back on the meme videos. I've had about 3 of those in the works, and in this period of time on the server, those edits will never see the light of day, ever.

I hope for all of this drama, fighting, arguing, etc. to come to a close soon. And I hope all the staff members and members posting here to make the right decisions.

Sincerely:
Paper_Odin

Yes, I private videos. I did it for reasons that I really don't need to share. Also, I'm going to try to make more "senseable" videos that contribute to MCME, like the 7 Years video. I will also be switching the channel name as well to mapthor only because the name "Paper_Odin" will be going to another channel where I just put non MCME stuff. And, I will also post those videos here because why not. If you guys really want to see those videos, just message me on discord and I'll talk to you about it. But I doubt you would want to see them.

Thanks for understanding:
Map