• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted maski98 animation badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

maski98

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : maski98
When did you join MCME : 20 jule 2019
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: artist for 7-8 months
Which WE badge do you have? limited World Edit Badge
Why should we give the animations badge to you? With only nic doing animations atm(and that happening very rearly) i would like to help with making them. I know the WE that i need for the animations and i have helped nic a little.
What to you is a responsible and mature player? Mature player means to be careful what he is doing and try to make the least amount of mistakes when doing something. And if he knows he cant do something to tell that he cant

Hey maski,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. I assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice_maski98.
Please read the animations badge instructions: Animations Badge
Then use the Animations plugin manual. Copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin. Tell me when you are done to get a final trial animation.

-Eriol

Status
Not open for further replies.