• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted maski98's guide application

Status
Not open for further replies.

maski98

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: maski98
Date Joined: 21st July 2019
What country are you from / What time do you usually play online: Bulgaria/Some days 8 pm -11 pm others more but really depends
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

Why would you like to be a Guide? I would like to be a guide because I want to help new people, help events, and be helpful in general. Also, I would like to work on my communication and social skills in my trial period and during the time of being a guide.
What makes a great Guide according to you? A person who helps the community in a certain way. Be do with tours and actively on the server or behind the scenes with the different teams.
What are your strengths and weaknesses in relation to the Guide role? For my weaknesses. Most probably sometimes I have a hard time controlling my emotions and can get easily upset and I may speak too fast and people not understand what I am saying. For strengths, I will say I can feel easily the mood of the room and that allows me to know what to do with my events/tours and I have the skills from foreman to lead them.
What experience have you had on MCME? Artist for half year, foreman for about 10 months. Mostly positive experience with the community but ofc because it is communication with a lot of people for a long time some of it is negative.

Hello @maski98

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Good news! The guides have discussed your application and we have decided that we would like to see a trial tour from you. After this tour you may be asked to complete a trial period. This tour should be of one or more locations on the map and you should use Discord for the tour. The tour should also be no longer than 40 minutes. Please message me on Discord to arrange a time for your tour.

Hello @maski98

Thank you for your trial tour today, we have been thinking about your application and we would like to give you a trial period. Here are just a few reminders about your one month trial period that ends on 3 March.

As per the application guidelines, it's up to you to keep this post updated. Whenever you do a tour, minigame, event or so on, it's up to you to let us know in here.

At some point during your trial period, you will be expected to complete another trial tour as well. Once again, it's up to you to let us know the details of that, specifically the date and time you'd like to do it and where you'd like it to take place. It can be whenever you want, so long as you communicate your ideas over to us!

We'll support you through it. If there's anything you want announcing in #alerts, then let us know. If there's anything you'd like the Guides explicitly to be at, then once again say it down below. We'll keep you updated from time to time, with feedback or updates regarding your application.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.