• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

mattlego's MCME Series

I forgot to put the video of the first quickbuild challenge here but...

you asked for feedback on voiceover:
music and voice are too quiet altogether, but when i made it loud the music was sometimes too loud and i couldn't hear the voice.

Yeah music is a tad too loud, overall volumen wasnt too bad to, however a bit louder would not hurt.

You also kinda asked for music alternatives as you're always using Incomptechs Five Armies:
  • First of, theres much more on incompetech that may suit your videos: Royalty Free Music
  • Second I can recommend Audiomachine. They have 3 free collections of explicit to be used for YT videos music: YouTube Downloads | audiomachine
    Furthermore they have also many epic albums with music that can too be used on youtube, however have to be purchased. I got myself the Chronicles album which was i think 15 swiss francs to get 28 epic pieces. (if you do use this music, YT will detect that they are from audiomachine, and then just an ad from audiomachine may pop up in the video, but if you have a decent Adblocker (as every man on the interent i guess), you wont even notice.