Resolved MC Not Loading with Liteloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
0
Hey so question,

As of this morning, when I hit play on my minecraft profile, it loads and creates the new minecraft game tab, but then is forever stuck in the "Mojang" screen and I have to force quit to get out of it as it becomes unresponsive. When I try updating my profile or switching versions, it seems to work fine. However when I use my lightloader profile (that has optifine and my precious fly mods) it doesnt work :(

Any thoughts?
 
I also have liteloader installed, but for me it works fine. It might be one of the mods you have installed. you should try to re-install the mods and liteloader.
 
Though I havent made any changes to my profile and/or the mods that I had loaded since it last worked fine?
 
What mods is it you had? (Someone can always set you up a file of what you had before and send it your way)
 
Update:

My liteloader profile is magically working again, similarly to how it magically stopped once before, after a day without fly mods.

This page can be locked. Thanks Guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top