• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved MC Not Loading with Liteloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey so question,

As of this morning, when I hit play on my minecraft profile, it loads and creates the new minecraft game tab, but then is forever stuck in the "Mojang" screen and I have to force quit to get out of it as it becomes unresponsive. When I try updating my profile or switching versions, it seems to work fine. However when I use my lightloader profile (that has optifine and my precious fly mods) it doesnt work :(

Any thoughts?

I also have liteloader installed, but for me it works fine. It might be one of the mods you have installed. you should try to re-install the mods and liteloader.

Though I havent made any changes to my profile and/or the mods that I had loaded since it last worked fine?

What mods is it you had? (Someone can always set you up a file of what you had before and send it your way)

Update:

My liteloader profile is magically working again, similarly to how it magically stopped once before, after a day without fly mods.

This page can be locked. Thanks Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.