• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Audiobook night

Here are some impressions: http://imgur.com/a/4YalA
One more:
faYlNHT.jpg

Sorry guys had a bussy week didn't prepare the audiobook. Don't think will was able to stream due to exams and I didn't look for anyone else. We continue where we left of next week Friday around 9gmt.

Yeah, sorry guys. I'll try to make up for it later but like credoo said, I'm pretty busy.

Right, because Cre can't do timezones: the audiobook is at 8pm GMT so that's 9pm GMT+1 (BST for brits) 10pm GMT+2 for Credoo.
4pm EST and 8am AUEST (on the 23rd).
Thank you!

Phil Dragesh;

Anyone with any notion of this mans name gives him his due respect. Not only has he recorded the ever popular Audiobooks that Cred, Wolli, Will, Cef, and I have streamed for countless members on teamspeak over the past year; but he also is a major contributor to the Sharkey (lore-accurate) fan-edits of LOTR.

For the past year or so, we've all been enjoying his audiobooks either by listening to them on our own or gathering together into a teamspeak channel. Unfortunately Phil's youtube videos were taken down due to copyright infringement later last month. For anyone that doesn't already have them downloaded, this leaves you at a disadvantage because they are seemingly lost forever.

I have all 4.3GB of audio downloaded, and would hate for anyone else to miss out on this lovely contribution to LOTR. I can't upload all of them due to my internet speeds but Phil uploaded all of the audiobooks to Mediafire earlier this week.

So for anyone looking for this much respected audioseries, look no further;
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cjjdiknzeieol,6jmo2c5q9vbll,jdmyib22aeqpm/shared

Side Note: Earlier this year, Phil began to re-record a couple chapters to be more refined and 'up-to-snuff' with his latter recordings. These are not included in the Mediafire link, I'll be looking into uploading these updated chapters later on this week if I can find a suitable hosting website other than soundcloud.

-Phe

The audio book shall return from its long slumber. We will once again follow the trail of remnants of the fellowship. The sessions shall continue where they ended last year. Friday 13 of march 2015 mark that date if you want to join me on the epic adventure Lord of the Rings narrated by Phil Dragash.

The audio book shall return from its long slumber. We will once again follow the trail of remnants of the fellowship. The sessions shall continue where they ended last year. Friday 13 of march 2015 mark that date if you want to join me on the epic adventure Lord of the Rings narrated by Phil Dragash.
What time will it happen at in Atlantic Time? (GMT -3)