• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Christmas Band

What are your thoughts on the idea of an MCME band?

• This is a stupid A-- idea. Screw the twat who came up with it..

• This has to be the most amazing idea ever! Cant wait to see it put into action!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will probably have 4 guitar parts for different guitars. I know there are lots of ya out there so we may have two people to a part but yeah that's totally cool! @PowerOfAngband01 @wyliewylie and Darth if you could practice your trumpet and get decent soon, I would greatly appreciate that! If you don't think youll be able to pull it off, I can fit ya on Guitar no problem :D @DarthRagnar

Its not even Halloween and you are looking at Christmas...

I'd like to report this thread for improperly bringing up a holiday way too facking early
With the abundance of time I have to arrange, hand music out, get recordings back, mix them together, and put it on some nice video... Right.

I play guitar. can't promise anything yet though, because I'm normally very busy with school around this time of the year :(

I do keyboard/ everything and maybe a bit of violin but I retain my earlier comment. Look can we just do Mumford and Sons-The Cave?

Last edited:
Our band is going swell. There is still time to join. At least by December 14th. Contact me what instrument you play and Ill almost certaintly be able to fit you in! :D