• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

~MCME Community Survey~

TheStephen

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
MCME Community Survey

Hello folks,

The MCME Community Survey is here!
This is open to everyone: adventurers, commoners, team and staff.
The survey is to see what you all think about how the server and community function, and to collect ideas about any improvements or ideas you may have for the future.

The survey is anonymous, so please be honest and constructive with your ideas.

The survey will close on the 17th July
(2 weeks from now - due to limitations on the site I've used).

You can access the survey with the link below, or by using the QR code.

1656874195120.png

This is well needed and has been a long time coming with something in this current form.

Good work @TheStephen . Hopefully the information that comes out of this survey is well evaluated and provides invaluable insight

Community Survey is now closed. Thank you to the 239 people who have filled out some or all of the survey. I will be passing on initial findings to staff before sorting through comments/suggestions. We'll hopefully be feeding back to you all at some point in the future :)

What's has been the findings of this? When we will the community be able to see the census data that has come out of it?

It's been nearly a year on but has anything been released? @TheStephen @Credoo
I believe the results were pinned in one of the discord channels, but not sure if they're still there. There was a meeting late last year/early this year (I can't remember when exactly) which set a number of actions points based on the feedback for people such as:

- aim for 1 job per week minimum
- aim for 1 tour per week minimum
- aim for 2 big build days per year
etc

Staff are currently reviewing the draft questions for this years survey, which I'll hopefully be editing and finalising at some point soon (next few weeks). When it gets released we could possibly attach a link the overview of results to from last year so people who want a reference point can have one.

What's has been the findings of this? When we will the community be able to see the census data that has come out of it?

It's been nearly a year on but has anything been released? @TheStephen @Credoo
There was a community meeting about the results, and all of the results + summary and minutes from the meeting available and pinned in the discord.