• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Droog Races [Two Trees Event]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I probably won't be able to do the Aussie Race in 2 hours, since in need my sleep. @SugarKoala has kindly taken over the Aussie races. Wish you all the best of luck with the races and may the odds be ever in your favour! (Just kidding, Stupid quote).

Hi Guys, Just as a last minute Change, the final race which i mentioned about won't be happening, sorry about this (I could always do a unofficial race with the winners at some point).

But instead, the winners of each day will be awarded at the award ceremony, so if you have won an race, make sure you are present to collect the award. Here are the following winners so far:

Winners

Week 1

1. @Skyscape_

2. @Yodaskool

3. @Indorilian

Week 2

1. @ooitsbirdo

2. @Impzor

3. @ooitsbirdo

Week 3

1. @Chewiezhul

2. @Bluetackman

3. @Isengard1234

Week 4

1. @yodog_117

2. @Finrod_Amandil

3. @Angelimar

So if you name appears, please make sure you are present for the Award ceremony tonight, at 10pm GMT +1

Finally, the final race for the last winner spot will take place tonight starting at 7pm, instead of 4am tomorrow. I hope everyone is happy with this change.

If anyone needs anymore information, please contact me before the award ceremony. Cheers guys.

- Kyzcool =)

Last edited:
We simply awarded all those that won a race. No more races for now c:
Maybe one day the infamous droog race will make a return though!

We simply awarded all those that won a race. No more races for now c:
Maybe one day the infamous droog race will make a return though!
Nah the question was where the droog race would have been if it would have taken place, you made quite a secret out of its location...:)

I had ideas for the final race, but I never decided. I felt that it would be nicer if everyone won an award for coming first in the races, instead of having one overall winner. like i said, I might do the race at some point... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.