• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Easter Egg Hunt

DSESGH

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MCME Easter Egg Hunt
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Who can find all the eggs?

RhhjFED.png

I challenge YOU to find all the Easter Eggs hidden throughout Middle-earth! How do I do this, you may ask. Well, read on...
There are 10 easter eggs hidden in our wonderful Middle-earth map. Go to Bag End to get the first hint. Once you get the password, go to

elbisch.ch/easter

to get your first hint. Whenever you find another egg, you will need to enter the password you found with that egg and all of the previous passwords to get the next hint. Be sure to save the passwords, because you will need them to get more hints!
So you don't think I wrote all of them, credit for the hints goes to @Finrod_Amandil, who has also graciously allowed us to use his website for the hints, @Arkengard, and myself. No plagiarism here!

Now, I bet you have another question: why should I do this? And the answer is: anyone who completes the contest will get a new and updated server map made specially for this contest by @Finrod_Amandil! Who wouldn't want that?

You will have until Sunday, April 12th to complete the contest. Happy Easter, and have fun searching!

Last edited:
To all you egg hunters:
There was a mistake on the first hint; the first line should read: "Seven Letters: Gilrain." I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused you, and, the mistake should be corrected on the website soon.

EDIT: The mistake has been fixed. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
To all you egg hunters:
There was a mistake on the first hint; the first line should read: "Seven Letters: Gilrain." I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused you, and, the mistake should be corrected on the website soon.

Thank you DSESGH! Now I don't need to go to Bag End! :)

To all you egg hunters:

This was totally my fault - Im so sorry xD

Yay! Found them all... good job everyone who helped, it was fun yet challenging

I found that the third egg is kind of hard to find even though I knew the location. But it was a fun hunt!
Thanks guys.

Like this post if you can't find egg #7! :p
If you're completely stuck at #7, message me with all the thoughts and guesses you have already put into solving the riddle. I won't tell you the solution, but I may give you a hint that may help a bit.

I've managed to get stuck on #2, which is either really well-hidden, or else I'm completely barking up the wrong tree with this hint.

Okay, totally calling shenanigans on that second egg. The first line of the hint was obvious, but combined with the second line it had me looking halfway across Middle-earth from the right spot. :p
I don't really get why the second part was added, myself. Unless of course, it was purposely put in to make us lost.......(I went way across the map as well)

BTW, want to team up when you get to egg 7? I've been stuck on it for 5 days now.